Guardiola: I Quit Bayern For A Chance To Manage In The EPL

, by Laura Ikeji

Guardiola has revealed he decided to
leave Bayern Munich, for a chance to
manage in the EPL.
It is rumoured that Manchester City
are most inclined to get the hotshot
manager, who is Chief in their
transfer plans.
But, the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and
United are also interested in the
Spaniard and Guardiola is yet to
decide.
“The reason I have not extended my
contract is simple. I want to manage
in the Premier League,” said
Guardiola.
“I haven’t decided on a new club yet.
“I’m very happy and grateful to
Bayern for the trust they’ve shown
in me but I need a new challenge.
“I have an opportunity to work in
England. I think I’m at the right age
and I feel it is the right move for
me.”
Carlo Ancelotti has already been
appointed as Guardiola’s successor
and the Spaniard insists his side will
remain a success under the Italian.
“Coaches come and go but I think
Carlo Ancelotti is a perfect choice to
take over and I wish him the very
best,” said Guardiola.
“The squad won trophies under
Heyckes and for me too. They’ll be
successful with Ancelotti in charge as
well.”

0 comments:

INFINIX ON JUMIA